Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Polaroid Love!


For our Anniversary this year Aaron was uber sweet and got me this amazing Instax Polaroid Camera.

I would never call myself an photographer. I have no idea about settings, shutter speed, light or anything else. But I do LOVE taking photos. And there's something I absolutely love about these polaroids. The fact that they're not so clear and a bit grainy and just have that vintage look about them makes my heart melt.

The only problem is because the film isn't so cheap or easy to find I sometimes am a little stingy on my photo taking with that. But I just need to get over that because as you may have noticed...I'm in love with them.

So...here are a few I've taken since I got the camera.
*swoon*
Of course Boris has to do the model over the shoulder pose. Which I'm glad he did because I was worried I'd waste a shot on him moving around.

A quick shot of the bridge while we were staying in the city for our anniversary.

A shot of the Opera House...well probably more a shot of the tourists near the Opera House but you get the idea.


I just love it and it's saving me during this time where my other little camera has decided to die during my photo a day challenge.


I guess i'd better get some more film so I can keep snapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment