Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oops

Well we're having a slight problem with my photo a day challenge.

It seems that my little camera I take everywhere with me has died....which is an issue.

I can always use my big camera at home it just isn't as easy to take around everywhere.

So hopefully I can get it fixed soon or I'll just have to lug big heavy around with me all the time.

So until there's another photo update here's a photo from last week. We invited some friends around to have a Viking Party. It all started that we found these massive turkey legs in the supermarket and thought it would be fun to try them. Then the idea just snowballed that we would eat everything whole and not use cutlery (even for the mashed potato).

Now I have a weird thing about touching food with my hands so I didn't think I'd cope too well. But once I kind of took a deep breath and just went for it it wasn't so bad.

We drank out of goblets and laughed big hearty laughs.

Dinner parties are just more fun with themes.

Food of Vikings

No comments:

Post a Comment