Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Obsessed


 
Adele21_large

I just bought Adele's new song "Someone Like You" on iTunes today and for the past hour have been playing it on my phone on repeat.

It's not often I really really like songs but I've fallen in love with this song. It's so beautiful.

The last song I fell in love with was a Donavon Frankenreiter song called "Dance Like Nobody's Watching" and I must have had that on repeat for a few days in the car.




Well I must be up to play 15 by now but I still love it....

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I am in love with Adele too!

    Check out my post on her here:

    http://alicebecomes.blogspot.com/2011/02/sexy-soulful-and-sultry.html

    Nic xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your post!

    I love her! She's just amazing! Her voice is crazy good!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    Dina xoxo

    ReplyDelete