Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wuss Pants

So I've been a little slack with this blogging thing.

I think I just get scared that what I'm going to write isn't going to be great so I just decide to not write anything at all.....which is lame and wussy.

So I've crossed a couple of things off my list so far...and I'm kind of in the middle of doing some other ones so I think I'm doing okay.

I think my problem is that I'm just a big coward. I'm so scared to do anything that I often just don't do anything. And that's not how I want to live. I want to have an exciting life and do super exciting things and make my 14 year old me look at my life and say "wow! I turned out great! things will be okay." But then my fear steps in and I just get scared.

I thought these 43 things would make it easier to give my life a little kick start...and yeah they've been pretty great but I think I'm really just choosing safe things. I think i need to go out of my comfort zone a bit more and challenge myself to scary things! 

Man I really annoy myself soemtimes. 

Anyway...here's hoping I put my wuss pants away in the drawer for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment